A Boater’s Paradise!
Come and enjoy the best of Marco Island in our 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, direct water access vacation rental home. Only minutes by boat to the Gulf of Mexico and pristine beaches!
Bring a boat from home or rent one from a local marina located minutes from our home! Conveniently dock your boat in our backyard. The dock is perfect for fishing or launching Kayaks and Paddleboards.
Enjoy our wide waterfront canal with deep water, access, a private dock; and quick access with no bridge and only one, palm tree-lined canal to open water!
We are located in Olde Marco on the Northern end of the Island. Enjoy morning and evening strolls through our quiet neighborhood. We are within walking distance to Olde Marco shops, Rose Marina (which has plenty of fishing and dolphin sightseeing charters and of course, home to Jack’s Lookout!). Walk to music venues, Jet Ski rentals, and bike rentals, and some of the best restaurants and bars on Marco: The Smith House, Lee Bee Fish, Café De Marco, The Snook Inn, Marek’s, and the Dolphin Tiki bar.
You are a bike ride to the nicest wine and spirits store on the Island, ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. You can also ride your bikes to Sweet Annie’s Ice Cream Shop, and the Esplanade Shops & Restaurants. Also, if you’re on the Island from mid-November to Mid-April, you can bike to the Farmers Market on Wednesdays, where you can find fresh vegetables, fruit, and baked goods, interesting treats, and merchandise. If you’re feeling like beaching it, you can ride your bike to the public beach access, where you can lock up the bike and take a stroll along the beach!
Our home includes three bedrooms: a King master bedroom with a walk-in shower and walk-in closet, a Queen bedroom with walk-in closet and a third bedroom with two twin beds. Sleep soundly on our brand-new Sealy mattresses in all three bedrooms. The second/guest bath has a tub/shower combination.
The home has a private, heated pool with expansive views of the canal, and has a roomy lanai facing east to enjoy Marco Island’s sunrises. On the lanai is a bar height bistro set and a table with six chairs for morning coffee, outside dining, and cocktails.
There is plenty of room in our kitchen with a breakfast bar that comfortably seats four people.
After a day of exploring and enjoying the Island, come home and relax in our main living room, which features comfortable couches and chairs where you can enjoy a new Samsung 65-inch, smart TV.
Come explore the best of Island life and let us host your dream vacation in your home away from home!
Cleaning Fee: $200
Admin Fee: $50
Damage Deposit Hold: $500 due 2 days prior to your arrival.
Florida Tourism Tax Rate: 12% (7% State of Florida and 5% Collier County)
- Saturday – Saturday rentals only during Peak Season.
- September & October discounted monthly stays
- Check-in time after 4 pm and check-out time at 10 am
- Check or money order are the preferred form of payment
- Rates include all Wi-Fi fees.
- Holiday weeks may be priced higher.
- A 50% deposit, along with the signed rental contract, is required within 7 business days, to confirm your reservation.
- All requests to cancel a reservation must be received in writing.
- 60 days prior to your date of arrival, you are entitled to a full refund of total monies paid, less a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations 60 days or less are non-refundable. If Marco Island Beach Getaway is able to fill the reserved booking with a new guest at the same rate, then you will be entitled to a full refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Comprehensive Traveler’s Insurance is highly recommended.
Click Here to read our Terms & Conditions.