Frequently asked questions:
Check in after 3:00 PM EST.
Arriving late? No worries, our key service will hold your keys in their secure locked box, no matter how late you arrive. A week prior to your arrival date, detailed instructions will be emailed to you from Marco Island Beach Getaway.
Check out by 10:00 AM EST sharp.
- Return all keys to our rental company. All keys need to be returned by 10:30 am on your day of departure. Any unreturned keys will be accessed a $100 fee per set.
Before leaving, we have a small list of check out responsibilities.
- All trash, including bathroom trash, out to the trash chute located by the elevators.
- Remove/dispose of all food items in the refrigerator and or cabinet(s).
- Place all bath towels in a pile on the floor by the laundry room (please leave sheets on the bed). Your rental fee includes 2 loads of laundry (bed sheets and one set of towels for each person). Any additional laundry will be assessed a fee.
- Load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle.
- Lock all doors and close all windows and set air conditioning to 78 degrees.
- If you rearrange any of the furniture in the condo or on the balcony, kindly place the furniture back where you found it before leaving.
- Return all keys to our rental company. All keys need to be returned by 10:30 am on your day of departure. Any unreturned keys will be assessed a $100 fee per set.
This is my first visit to Marco Island… What should I bring along? Marco Island’s dress attire is very casual. You can usually get by with wearing shorts and a t-shirt just about anywhere. Be sure to bring a comfortable pair of shoes since you can walk or bike almost anywhere on the Island. Don’t forget sunscreen, sun hat, and sunglasses!
What Items are supplied in the condo? We do not stock condiments or food items. You will need to supply your own food and condiment items.
- A starter pack of paper and soap products that will last a couple of days.
- A well stocked kitchen, coffee machine, pots and pans, dishes, utensils and glassware.
- Fresh towels, sheets and blankets.
- Basic kitchen and cleaning supplies.
- Beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella, sand toys and a cooler.
- Blow dryer.
- Washer and dryer – feel free to pack light!
Is there smoking allowed? There is no smoking on either the balcony or in our home. Our properties are smoke free. Any evidence of smoking will result in the forfeit of your security deposit.
Can I bring my pet? We love pets and wish our buildings were pet friendly. Unfortunately, there are no pets allowed, no matter the size or type of the pet.
How close is the beach to the unit? The beach is literally an elevator ride away! There are no streets between our building and the beach. We are truly beachfront living!
Is parking available? Both of our properties offer parking. There are up to two parking spots per guest. The Apollo property has covered and gated parking.
Can I post vacation pictures or video on Marco Island Beach Getaway’s social media pages? We love sharing our guests’ beautiful photos and videos. Just email us your pictures/videos, and we will gladly post them to our website and/or social media pages. If you just want to share your photos with us and not have them posted, just let us know. We truly love sharing in your Marco Getaway!
Can I post a review of my stay? Absolutely! We are happy to email you the direct link to one of the many websites that we subscribe to. If you are feeling creative, feel free to document a short video review from our condo during your stay.
Is there Wi-Fi and telephone service? As of 2015 both units have been upgraded to Fiber–optic high-speed Internet connection. Login and passwords are predominately displayed in each unit.
We do not provide telephone service in the unit. In the age of cell phones, there has not been a need to have one. A week before your arrival date, we request your cell phone number in the unlikely event we need to contact you during you stay.
Is the condo baby-proof? Marco Island Beach Getaway loves babies and are concerned about their safety. Our condos are not baby-proof. It is the sole responsibility of the adult(s) to ensure the well-being and safety of our younger guests.
We do not supply cribs, high chairs etc. We can recommend a company that will deliver and pick up baby gear that you order. Just ask us for the recommendation!