Terms and Conditions for Marco Island Beach Getaway
Our main goal is to provide our guests with the ultimate beachfront vacation experience. We make every effort to provide you and your group with accommodations for a relaxing, stress free getaway. We love feedback and want to know about your experience. If there is anything that we can improve on, please tell us!
- All reservations are a minimum of 7 nights’ stay, and are Saturday to Saturday. Guests may arrive and depart any day during the reserved rental period.
- Reservations are not confirmed and secured until the required payment and rental agreement has been received and accepted. An email confirmation will be sent to all registered guests. All reservations are secured on a first come first serve basis.
- Marco Island Beach Getaway reserves the right to cancel any reservation by issuing a full refund of monies paid
Payments, Tax and Fees:
- A 50% deposit plus the accepted rental agreement is required to secure your reservation.
- 60 days prior to your date of arrival the balance is due.
- 2 days prior to your date of arrival, a $300 credit card security deposit hold is due.
- If a reservation is made within 60 days of your arrival date, the full balance is required.
- All rental fees will be assessed a 10% Florida Tourism Tax (6% State of Florida and 4% Collier County Tax).
- $25.00 Parking fee is payable to the building management upon your arrival.
- All requests to cancel a reservation must be received in writing.
- 60 days prior to your date of arrival, you will be entitled to a refund of one-half of the deposit paid. If Marco Island Beach Getaway is able to fill the reserved booking with a new renter at the same rate, then you will be refunded the remaining one-half of the monies paid less a $55.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations 60 days or less are non-refundable.
- Comprehensive Traveler’s Insurance is highly recommended.
Trip Insurance Resources:
Travel Guard can be purchased at the time you complete your reservation, you will be presented with the option to purchase. Some credit card companies will offer travel insurance but maybe limited in their benefits.
If you opt not to purchase comprehensive trip insurance you will be self – insuring your trip.
Hurricane Policy or other Acts of God:
A refund for local mandatory Island evacuations will be issued for the affected nights only. Traveler’s insurance will provide you with protection against unexpected events. We strongly suggest you consider the insurance.
No Refunds for:
No refunds/discounts will be given for situations out of our control. These include, but are not limited to government actions, adverse weather or beach conditions, road/building construction that may occur around or near any of our properties, or equipment that malfunctions while in residence.
Authorized employees or repair personnel may enter the premises during normal business hours for any purpose pertaining to repair, improvement, care and management of the property. Pest control is scheduled on a regular basis, and Marco Island Beach Getaway will notify guest at least 24 hours before the scheduled maintenance is to occur.
- Prior to your arrival and after your departure your accommodations will be thoroughly cleaned.
- We do not provide daily maid service but can make arrangements for an additional charge.
- Any excessive cleaning charges incurred after your stay will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Our units are smoke free and pet free properties. Any evidence of smoking in the unit or on the balcony will result in you’re forfeiting your full security deposit hold.
Landlord is not liable for any damage, theft, injury or death to you and/or any visiting parties or your personal property. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Marco Island Beach Getaway and/or its owners from any and all liabilities, claims, expenses, fees, loss of use of actions of any and any kind arising out of renters or their guests’ use and occupancy of the premises.
Personal items lost or left behind:
Marco Island Beach Getaway or any staff members are not liable for any personal belongings left behind. We will do our best to recover any lost personal items. Locating left behind items may be delayed if the property is occupied with guests.
If items are found, guests are responsible for all shipping costs plus a $30 processing fee. We will make every effort to securely mail your recovered items but are not responsible/liable for items that do not arrive to you safely. If you want us to add mail insurance, let us know and we will include the fee charged to you.
Minimum age requirement to rent:
Marco Island Beach Getaway will not rent to anyone under the age of 25 years old. Identification will be checked upon arrival with building management. If it is determined that the renter is under 25 years of age, he or she will not be permitted access to the condo and will forfeit all money paid.