Rare Oceanfront in a Top Marco Island, Florida Location
Take an early morning walk along the seashore. Gather a handful of coquinas, and then let the gentle waves of the Gulf splash your ankles. Cool off with a dip in the pool, and then relax on your private lanai as you wait for the dolphins of Marco Island to make their playful appearance.
Sound like paradise? It is – but it’s also a pretty normal morning for our guests at our Marco Island condo. Our 3-bed, 2-bath is the perfect retreat for your family, and we’ve outfitted it with all the modern comforts you’ll need for it to feel like your (beach) home away from home, too.
Our guest’s idea of a perfect night? Gather everyone for Coronas (or Coca-Colas) in the beachfront living room, where you’ll find cozy seating for six, or wander onto the balcony to enjoy our brand-spanking-new outdoor furniture (seats six for a pleasant al fresco dinner).
There’s a 50-inch smart TV in the living room for movie night, and a fully stocked kitchen with bar seating beckons everyone to gather ’round.
OCEANFRONT & WALKABLE TO SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS
Our Marco Island condo is located in the beachfront Apollo condominium, known for its easy beach access and stellar sunset views.
The unit is located in easy walking distance of plentiful shops and restaurants, including the Marco Walk Plaza, the island’s popular open-air plaza. One of our favorite activities is renting bikes to ride around the island, stopping for breakfast or lunch along the way.
WHY EVERYONE LOVE’S MARCO ISLAND
Can we tell you a secret? Even though Marco Island was voted TripAdvisor’s Best Island in the United States in 2014, it still feels undiscovered – that’s one of the things we like best about it. It’s uncrowded and low-key, with ambling beachgoers and gentle breezes. And the gold-and-orange sunsets are so legendary that it’s local tradition to gather on the beach and clap as the sun sinks.
In addition to its easy attitude and beautiful vistas, Marco also boasts top-notch fishing and shelling, water sports, walk-up “chickee” beach bars, and walkable shopping and dining.
Marco Island Beachfront Condo Floor Plan
1,500 sq ft.
All bedrooms equipped with BeautyRest mattresses (1 king, 1 queen, 2 twin)
2 full newly renovated bathrooms
On site, beach front restaurant, the “Sunset Grille”
Pool and hot tub
Full-size washer and dryer
Private patio with access from living room or master
Designated covered parking space
COMFORTS OF HOME
This is the condo that our family vacations in, which means we take a lot of pride in keeping it in tip-top shape. It also means that we take the time to make it as cozy as possible for you and your family: That means everything from freshly laundered linens to all the goodies you’ll need for the pool and beach. (Towel? Check. Insulated cooler? Check. Beach chairs? Yep.)
We know you’ll find our condo as welcoming as we do. And we can’t wait to share our little slice of paradise with you. Contact us today to book your dream island vacation!
Cleaning Fee: $250
Parking: $45 (plus a $75 refundable deposit for the electronic parking tag) payable upon arrival.
Damage Deposit Hold: $300 due 2 days prior to your arrival.
Florida Tourism Tax Rate: 12% (7% State of Florida and 5% Collier County)
- Saturday – Saturday rentals only during Peak Season.
- Apollo Management charges a one-time $45.00 Parking Fee plus a $75.00 refundable deposit for the electronic parking tag.
- Check-in time after 3 pm and check-out time at 10 am
- Check, Venmo or money order are the preferred form of payment
- Rates include all Wi-Fi fees.
- Holiday weeks may be priced higher.
- A 50% deposit, along with the signed rental contract, is required within 7 business days, to confirm your reservation.
- All requests to cancel a reservation must be received in writing.
- 60 days prior to your date of arrival, you are entitled to a full refund of the total monies paid, less a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations 60 days or less are non-refundable. If Marco Island Beach Getaway is able to fill the reserved booking with a new guest at the same rate, then you will be entitled to a full refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Comprehensive Traveler’s Insurance is highly recommended.
Click Here to read our Terms & Conditions.
Book direct and save the traveler fee!
While booking directly with Marco Island Beach Getaway is the guaranteed lowest-cost (no traveler/service fees!) way to reserve your stay, we also list with major vacation rental booking services. Although be aware the major listing sites charge any where from 5% -10% in fees.
When booking your vacation rental with Marco Island Beach Getaway, rules and policies will be included in the rental agreement for you to review before agreeing. Just to make sure our condo would be a good fit for you and your group, we like to let all potential guests know the following rules are monitored and strictly enforced:
- A minimum 7 night stay is required.
- All rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
- Check in is at 3 p.m. and check out is at 10 a.m..
- Guests can arrive and depart any day during the reserved rental period.
- No smoking in our condo, on the balcony, or in the building.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons, including children and infants.
- No parties or events allowed.
- The responsible member of the rental party must be 25-years-old or older and present during entire stay.
- All children are welcomed, however, our condo is not child proofed and may not be suitable for all children.
Please feel free to call Melissa, the owner at (631)252-3323 if you have any questions.
Not ready to book, but want a quote? Just enter an Arrival/Departure Date and how many Adult/Children to see an instant quote on this page – no need to enter personal details!
Ready to book your dates? No problem! Complete the rest of the form and click “inquiry”. We like to know who our Guests are. We enjoy what we do because we enjoy people. Please write a bit about yourself in the “comments” section and who you are traveling with. We are genuinely interested. You will receive a response from us shortly, it’s that easy!
An inquiry or reservation request does not hold your dates. We often have multiple inquiries for the same dates, so there is always a chance that another guest might reserve the property prior to your reservation being finalized. All reservation requests are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Date not available? Click here to be added to our wait list.